Monday, October 6, 2014



The girl.

Nenia Campbell was born and raised in the United States. From infancy, she was fond of books- especially the cardboard ones; they were the most delicious. As she grew older, she learned that 'devouring a book' was a phrase not to be taken literally. As a result, she became a very enthusiastic reader. When she discovered that the stories she wanted to read did not exist she became an enthusiastic writer, as well.

She hopes that you have a lovely day.

The books.

A list of my complete works with buy links is available HERE.

The buzz.

Nenia Campbell's interview with The Washington Post.

If you would like to schedule an interview with me, or have any questions or comments, you can email me at mightbeamisprint@gmail.com 

The 411.

Here are five facts about me!
1. My favorite food is Japanese. I could eat sushi forever and never tire of it.
2. I am a proud collector of My Little Pony memorabilia. #noshame
3. Nobody can ever pronounce my name correctly -- but that's okay.
4. I can figure out songs by ear, and can play most of the Super Smash Bros. themes on my flute.
5. As far as I am concerned, The Princess Bride is the most perfect movie ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment